Takin' Retards to the Zoo Takin' Retards to the Zoo

I was great cuz of dead milkmen

Ok, it's about time someone does stuff with cool punk bands, especialy deadmilkmen i have one of their cd's, their not the best but hey i like them, anyway why dont you do a video for their song punk rock girl, that one rules, or do a video for other bands like rancid, and pinhead circus. asnyway great job.

and please comment to this.

SkullFaceNine responds:

Yea I know... theres not enough punk music goin around anymore... anyways the best dead milkmen cd is 'big lizard in my backyard' oh yea i think one of the other crappy videos i made last night has a rancid song on it. sick sick world. well thanks for not being some fucked up portal nazi like it seems everyone else is and thanks for liking my movie.

SPIDERMAN VS THE THING SPIDERMAN VS THE THING

That was the best action figure movie on newground

It was the best, You couldnt have made it better it ruled, only i really want to know how to submit this stuff, i know how to submit flash, and i know how to make these, and i have one on a editing program on my computer, but how do i submit it to flash from there, please help me?

Eskimo Bob 8 Eskimo Bob 8

that was great

I love the whole series, you guys have done a good job, and should get better ratings

Mission Stick-possible Mission Stick-possible

hahahahahhahaha

That was a great movie, it looked like you tryed really hard on it. Oh and by the way, stick figures rule, you shouldnt get marked down for that, thats gay.

Chinese Takeout [DEMO] Chinese Takeout [DEMO]

WHAT?

SORRY I JUST DONT FIND IT FUNNY, I DID LIKE THE FRIDGE ONE THOUGH, ANYWAY FINISH THEM, DEMOS SUCK

End The Stick Films! End The Stick Films!

stick movies kick ass

i dont know what your problem is with stick movies, i like stick movies way better, so just shut up, oh yeah your movie sucked.

Skate-a-Thon Skate-a-Thon

i loved it

i dont care what other people say about it, but that was the best skate movie iv'e ever seen, nice flips,nice obsticles, and nicely done.

STICKWAR - Greeny STICKWAR - Greeny

kinda ok, but also not

it would have been cool if you came up with your own idea, instead of copying the super beast series at stickdeath.com

Stick Skateboarding *DEMO Stick Skateboarding *DEMO

wow- ive never seen this before!

ummm it would kinda be good, except for the fact that we've seen stuff like this thousands of time, i mean come on make up somthing.