Takin' Retards to the Zoo Takin' Retards to the Zoo

I was great cuz of dead milkmen

Ok, it's about time someone does stuff with cool punk bands, especialy deadmilkmen i have one of their cd's, their not the best but hey i like them, anyway why dont you do a video for their song punk rock girl, that one rules, or do a video for other bands like rancid, and pinhead circus. asnyway great job.

and please comment to this.

SkullFaceNine responds:

Yea I know... theres not enough punk music goin around anymore... anyways the best dead milkmen cd is 'big lizard in my backyard' oh yea i think one of the other crappy videos i made last night has a rancid song on it. sick sick world. well thanks for not being some fucked up portal nazi like it seems everyone else is and thanks for liking my movie.

SPIDERMAN VS THE THING SPIDERMAN VS THE THING

That was the best action figure movie on newground

It was the best, You couldnt have made it better it ruled, only i really want to know how to submit this stuff, i know how to submit flash, and i know how to make these, and i have one on a editing program on my computer, but how do i submit it to flash from there, please help me?

Eskimo Bob 8 Eskimo Bob 8

that was great

I love the whole series, you guys have done a good job, and should get better ratings